Friday, January 8, 2010

Nap Time

Ky is taking a nap... So should I. However, this is the time that I can get stuff done quicker.. Like typing for example. One handed is very hard. Kirk and I are finally getting into the swing of things after all the travel and everything. I am starting to realize that I can't get everything done but I can be productive. One thing that I have learned is that I can't hold Ky and talk to him and play with him everytime he is awake... Otherwise I would still be in my clothes from a week ago. We are working on getting him on a better schedule for sleep and so far it is working. atleast getting to be by 11.. that is quite and improvement. I love this little man so much and there are days where I just want to squish him. Here are some pictures!
We went out for a walk. Ky wanted to wear his new hat! thanks Krista it is cute!

I finally found a onesie with a collar even if I had to search for days online. It was worth it. See how cute it is with his little tie?

Another of my New Years Resolution is to take atleast a family photo every week. Just to see how we change here is the first one of the year!
Kirk and I have realized that we are very lucky and blessed we have such a happy child. Last night he was laughing and smiling.. We couldn't get to the camera in time. Unfortunatly.
He is also very curious and just looks all around and he makes good eye contact too. Not to mention his eyes are turning a beautiful blue!
He also doesn't freak out the moment I lay him down for tummy time.. which is a plus now he has to first like the blanket/try to eat it to see if it is worth his time.. it usually isnt so it only lasts a few minutes.
What can I say we sure do love this little man!

8 comments:

Liz said...

Cute Pictures. DId Krista make the hat.. I love it!!!! You guys look great!
I love the pictures once a week!

Whit said...

He sure is Cute!

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing. The smile is sooooo cute. What a charmer. You guys look great also. Love the family picture. Mom

Anonymous said...

Awe, he's so cute! Glad to hear things are coming together with his schedule and all. Happy New Year!

Rob N Amy said...

That hat is sooooo cute! I really like your hair too. It is so good to get ky on a schedule. Then when he is crying it makes it so much easier to try and figure out why and it is easier to plan your day.

Mandi said...

He is sooo stinkin' cute!!! Love the pics! :)

kricketlyn said...

holy cow he is so cute I cannot wait to hold him:) you guys are such a cute family I love you all tons!

AWaters45 said...

Ky is just precious you guys. Can't wait to see you for the blessing!