Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Baby

We are so happy to have our happy, healthy boy back. he is so much fun. Ifinally caught him laughing. Sorry the video is bad quality. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Janae B said...

That is so cute! Happy and Healthy babies make Happy and Healthy parents! It's been said that you are as happy/sad as your happiest/saddest child! It's amazing how much affect they have on us. He is so precious! Glad he is being himself again. Even though he kept smiling in the worst of it. "Bampa Anae"

Liz said...

I love it.. SO cute THanks for posting

Kim and Preston said...

That is so cute! What a cute baby! oohh...i could just squeeze him right now.

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

Looks like you're starting a car. So glad he is happy again although he always had a smile even when he was sick. I want a squish!!

kricketlyn said...

oh I miss the little squekums so much , and you and kirk too:) kambri ran over when she heard the laughing and she made me do that with her arms...well love you guys glad he is healthy again!

Watsons said...

This is such a cute video! I love the little baby laughs. Gavin always gets camera shy when we get our video camera out! Glad he is feeling better!

Mandi said...

I am so glad he is feeling better! He is such a little cutie and is growing so fast! Can't wait to see you guys!! :)