Kyden was 4 months old last week on the 12th but we didn't get in to see the doctor till today.
Stats:
Height:26.50 in 92%
Weight:16.4 lb 74 %
Head Circumference: 17 in 72%
*Kyden is now drooling all over the place and he is starting to do raspberries
*He loves to look at his hands, sometimes he watches them so closley he goes cross eyed
*He also likes to hold his toes
*He loves to sit up so he can look around he is very observant
*He laughs quite often and has the cutest smile ever!
*When he cries his watery blue eyes are the saddest
*He still eats alot
*He is a night owl....bedtime 11:30... We are working on that
*Still not a fan of tummy time
*He is happiest right when he wakes up, he will just lay there &play with his toys
* He is "talking" a lot. I think he likes to hear himself
* He is still camera shy but he is getting better
*He had his 1st hair cut
*We just can't believe how much we love him!
While at the doctor today we had shots. I hate them, so I make Kirk help him get them. Kirk must love me and Ky a lot because he hates needles. Here he is after being weighed.
5 comments:
I want to hold him. He is so cute. 4 month already, I can't believe it. Can't wait to see you.
he is so cute I love the after shots face I think he is saying "it's ok Mom I am ok" love you guys and Kirk you are a great dad love you!
Oh wow he's gotten big! Such a cutie! So not fun to see them cry, glad he was able to take it well!
Yea for the cutest Kyden! He is so stinkin cute. I cant wait to see you at easter!! Yipee....good time with Ky, Kelli, and Kirk:)
So cute, Can't wait to see him and hang out Saturday
Post a Comment