My mother was here chilling with my while our husbands are working hard and attending meetings. I love having my mom here. It is nice to have a n adult to talk to. I can actually understand what she is saying :) We have had a lot of fun. Yesterday we went to lunch. Kyden was so funny. we put this napkin on his head and he didn't even move it.. Just smiled.
we went and watched Eclipse while Maria (thank you thank you thank you) Babysat Kyden. Nobody shoot me but I really really enjoyed the show I thought they did a very good job! I hope the Taiwanese kids that were there understood it :). Mom and I had a blast we even held hands during the fight.

1 comment:
Yea for hanging out with mom and updating your blog! I am so excited to be with ya'll soon! Love you!
Post a Comment