Friday, July 16, 2010

swimming & jammin

I bought Ky a little 7$ pool He loves it!! So do I because try as he might he can't get out....haha
Last weekend was the July Jamboree. I have been looking forward to this all year! It is basically a bunch of booths and cars but this year the reinissance fair was going on at the same time.. Double whammy. So we saw lots of interesting things like this massive snake that I held. I was okay until it startig going down my leg then I got a little scared.
We saw a camel.... with only 1 humg poor guy.
We saw lots of cars and got to enjoy them with Steve and Kami
And the McEwens!
IT WAS AWSOME! By the way that camel is rideable but it is like 6 bucks a person but you can sit on him for only 4...
I had to put up a few of my stud muffin Ky
Sometimes I catch him getting around like this..

6 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Kyden is going to get away with murder as he grows up! One look at that darling face, and you could never get mad! I want to nibble those chubby thighs....

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Kyden is so stinkin adorable! Love the pic of him all dressed up, just too cute!

Kim and Preston said...

I cant wait to squish his cheeks! Yipee....wow I just love him and You guys! Cute pictures way to be brave...that would have been one of those times that I would have held the snake just because you did...kindof like the high dive...remember? Love you thanks for blogging.

kricketlyn said...

so fun I cannot wait to go camping with you guys...I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HELD THAT SNAKE!!! holy creep me out it gave me the willies!!! love you 3 see you soon!

Liz said...

I love his pictures.. and so cute. I love his swimsuit..
Looks like you had fun .. and the snake EWWW

Mary said...

I totally remember seeing that snake at July jamboree. Freaked me out. You are brave.