Monday, August 9, 2010

Beginning of August

Where has the summer gone? I can't believe that school starts soon. Here are a few pictures of what we did last week it was really busy! Kirk had meetings up north so I went and stayed with my mom and went to the zoo with her my sister Krista and her kids and my brother corry and his family. It was so fun. I love the Zoo... They even have a new baby elephant whose birthday is the same as Kirk's Today.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRK. I will do a blog for you tomorrow!
Here is the elephant Here is Kyden and I waiting to watch the elephant show.

Krista Lindsey and I Kyden and the really big gorilla... He kept like running into the glass it was pretty intimidating.

My happy boy~He did such a good job. He is about the size of an infant gorilla....seems about right. And for those of you who has seen how long his arms are... they aren't as long as a gorillas :)
We rode the HIppo on the carosel.. speaking of I was so sad that they didn't have a a hippo there...:(
Here we are with a sloth right over our heads... literally. Kyden did get tuckered out and took a nap Mom & I with the girraffe.. this is the first time we didn't have to go inside that smelly building to see them Siblings...have you ever looked at a girraffe's tongue it is pretty nasty I had to get a drink out of this fountain... I love this fountain and when i was a kid i would run to these these.. Some things never change
Ky woke up in time to ride the train and then play on the toys... Here is my little baby Both in an egg
Ky loved the antanae on this thing He crawled all the way through this log

We went to Vegas with my family. It was awesome we stayed at the Venitian.... Most of the pictures taken are on other peoples cameras... But here are a couple...The fam
Ky started crawling up stairs while we were there...And so it begins.

It was a lot of fun. Thanks everyone who went with us and made it a blast... Also thanks to Kirk for shopping with us for 6 hours and being a good sport!

New update on Kyden is that he has found his tongue. He needs to be careful or he might jsut bite it off..

2 comments:

Liz said...

so so cute... I sure do miss him!!

Sarah said...

So cute! He is getting so big! I'm sad they don't have a hippo anymore...that was always my favorite animal to see.