Kirk, Kyden and I decided not to go anywhere this weekend so that we could enjoy Iron County's fair and also get some stuff done around the house. It was alot of fun.


We decided to enter Kyden into a baby contest.

Besides who couldn't love this face?

They broke it up into 6 groups boys 0-6, 6-12 and 12-18. Then the same in girls. Here we are "modeling" our babies in front of the judges.

Well, come to find out everyone loves this face. Kyden won!! We were actually kinda shocked.

He won lots of great things. See we don't need to buy gifts for a really long time.

Here he is in his onesie!

I do have the cutest baby... :)
7 comments:
Yes you do Kelli and Kirk! And we'd be more than happy to watch your cute baby anytime.
YOur right you do have the cutest baby...and I cant wait to see you!!
yes you certainly do I am so happy looks like he got lots of cool stuff!! love you guys!!!
The stage parenting begins... I forsee him in an upcoming episode of "Toddlers and Tiaras". Just kidding.
He is cute. You don't even need a shirt to say it.
that is so cute! how fun!!! i wanted to go to the fair so bad and put brooklyn in the contest but we ended up going out of town! he is a freakin stud! looks like you had alot of fun! i'm excited for tonight
Of course you do! I am so glad he won.. Love all the stuff and shirt too!
Seriously though, that is one handsome kid. Is he promised to anyone yet? Can Lola have him when she grows up? :) What a fun contest to win!
Post a Comment