Friday, September 24, 2010

Keeping Busy

I am taking a Chinese class at the college so every Monday, Wednesday and Friday Ky gets to go to dad's office. He likes it there. There is alot for him to see, mess up and play with. Ky's new favorite thing to do is climb in things lately. Here he is climbing on Kirk's bookshelf
This last weekend was the Skyfest. Kirk and I actually watched them through our bedroom window then we went outside to see them. It was awesome. It did make us a little sad that we didn't get to ride in the Hot Air Balloon for the 4th of July. Ky could really care less about the balloons but we loved it.
Kirk's Mom and Sisters were down in St. George so we went to meet them. We always have a blast. We went into Costco and stuck Ky and Heston together in the cart. It was so cute and funny. Lets just say that lasted for about 5 mins. They just don't see each other enough so they were pinching each other and figuring out what was going on. That same day was the Aventure Fest. We are now taking all the opportunities we have to go to the Festivals here in Cedar. That is a lot considering we are living in Festival City USA. Here is Kirk and Ky by the tank.

Me and Ky with Smokey. I have to gove Ky props. He didn't scream or cry although this picture does makes him look out of it... regardless he met smokey like a champion.
Kirk hasn't had to do High School Tour this year which has been great but it is also sad cause I don't get to see my family as much. Kirk did have to go up for 2 days so Ky and I gladly went along. Mom, Krista, Kambri, Ky, and I frove up to Salt Lake to meet Kim for lunch. She was working. (Having a real job can sometimes be real lame....just saying) Kambri, krista, ky, mom and I rode trax and went to a couple stores. Kambri loved the train but even more she loved Ky. Pretty sure Ky loved the attention.
I do love going to Temple Square it is so beautiful. Just like my family... minus the wind. :)
Needless to say we have been having lots of fun!

3 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

Oh man...you know it having a real job is hard:( Wow...you two are busy. A fair a week....jealous! I guess I could go by myself- Preston in school and all:) Love you all.

Liz said...

Love the post.. Glad we could come and see you and spend time with you
liz

KFinley said...

Ky is getting so big - so cute! Those balloons looked awesome, I didn't know they came that close to town!