Friday, September 3, 2010

Ky loves what I love....

BOOKS!! I love reading and I always hoped that my kids would love it too. Some of my greatest memories are of me reading a book on my moms bed with her while she read hers on Saturday mornings. I think that I am on my way there. He picks up the book and babbles then closes it then opens it and babbles some more. Not to mention he even points at the pictures!He will also read the newspaper.... or just throw it around and make a mess...

3 comments:

Mandi said...

He is the cutest little guy ever!!! and he is getting so BIG!!! It has been so long since I've seen you. I will give you a call and we will get together soon!

kricketlyn said...

I just can't say it enough but he is so stinkin cute!!!

Liz said...

So cute.. Even when they do make a mess!! I love the bottom newspaper picture