Monday, November 15, 2010

Ky's 1st Birthday

The festivities started Thursday night. We took Kyden out for birthday dinner. Kirk and I really enjoyed it. They even brought out a little shake for Ky our birthday boy. (Thanks Chris)
Friday I got Ky a balloon and we had fun playing with it.
Me & Ky
Daddy & Ky having fun
Cassie made his cake and it looked so good. Thanks!
He even got his own little cake. We sang Happy Birthday and he went to grab the fire...luckily Kirk blew it out before he burnt himself.
He had to touch the cake first then we put some in his mouth. He loved it.
Before he could really eat it though he had to smash it to smithereens....It didn't look to appetizing after that.
More cake pictures
Here are the guests: Taskers & Tiedes
Steve, Kami and Kirk
Our little family
Still eating the cake
This is all that was left....He devoured it
Bath time
We had Ky open a few gifts.. he was a little timid to rip the paper.

Toys! Elmo! A toy that looks like Elmo and makes sound!!

Thanks for the card Grandma Janae
Have to put this picture in cause it was funny.. Kirk and I were both just lounging on the couch and so Ky got on the couch to lounge too.. This birthday stuff is tiring.
Grandma Linda and Grandpa Larry stopped by! More presents


This one moved and looked like fun.... He wanted a ride.
Thanks everyone for celebrating Kyden's first birthday. Pretty sure he had fun.. I know we did!

5 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

Yea Happy Birthday Kyden...I am glad you posted pictures from the party...sorry we were not there. We will have his present at the blessing!

Liz said...

I loved watching him on Skype! Thanks for inviting us!! He is so cute. I love all the pictures.
Liz

The Brindley's said...

What a fun first birthday. His cake is cute. Kyden is soooooo cute though!

AWaters45 said...

Cute birthday pics! And I like your new couch! It looks way nice!

McCall said...

So big!! I can't believe he is so big!! He looks so much like kirk.