Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sub for Santa Shopping

My sister is awesome! Thanks for sending me the pictures Kim! So on the 23rd we went as a family to go Sub for Santa shopping. It was so fun. Thanks Chantel for watching Ky while we went. We had 8 kids that we were shopping for.
Preston, Me, Kirk, Krista, Link, Mom, Robyn, Dad & Kim
Subway had this Christmas scene set up so we took pictures
It was so much fun really feeling the spirit of Christmas. Being with Family and giving to others
Thanks for taking us dad it was a blast!

3 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

Glad you are ahead of the game:) I need to catch up still...Sub for Santa is the next item for me:) Glad you think I am awesome.

kricketlyn said...

Yay!!! That was so much fun! Love you kelli

Liz said...

I love the picture of you and kirk!! Looks like you had a fantastic christmas!