Cedar City has a new aquatic center and yesterday Ky and I went for the 1st time with our friends. Ky was so excited he wouldn't hold still. He stayed in the pool for over an hour and was happy the whole time.
Here are some pictures of Kyden and his new haircut...
4 comments:
How fun! I hear that new center is really nice! Wish I were there to go swimming with you and Alyssa! Cute boys!!
How fun! I would love to go swimming...his hair looks great!
So much fun I wish we had something like that here I would be there everyday I love the water. I love the haircut he looks so grown up. Love you guys!!!
Sounds like fun, all but the chasing around. Maybe he'll be on the swim team someday.
He is stinking cute and looks darling with his hair cut.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment