Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 3: Boston Trip

April 16, 2011
I was so so excited to do this on our trip..
It is such a beautiful building.
We took turns sitting in the car with the kids while the other couple went in and did sealings. It was so peaceful and rejuvenating.
You are probably wondering how the kids did sitting in a car huh? they actually did awesome!

After the temple we drove to Concord.
Abby and I hurried and got out of the car to see this. While the boys sat in the car with the kids...sweet huh?
It is an amazing house....Even though we only got to peek inside and go through the gift shop..

We are cheap...:)

We stopped to pose... Just a side comment. Abby seriously has the best poses. My eyes are actually open in this one. I am noticing that they are closed a lot.

It was a fun quick girls date!

Our next stop...
I really had no idea what this was but apparently it is pretty popular. Henry David Thoreau lived here for two years and wrote a book for starters.
See I told you... Cute poser... Also did you notice the kids aren't in these pictures? They are still in the car... What troopers.

Finally the kids get to get out of the car.

Shot heard round the world. (closed eyes)
We were there during the time of the celebration unfortunately we missed it. they celebrate the shot in two different locations. We missed this one.
a short walk

Gavin and Abby

It was literally freezing outside.

But the people we were with made it okay.. They really are wonderful hosts and friends.
Best Buddies!

On the way out
Can you believe the kids are smiling? They spent a really long time in the car and did so good. Kyden loves Gavin...

2 comments:

kricketlyn said...

So much fun I want to go to the little women house!!!

Kim and Preston said...

Kelli did you sleep through the whole thing. jk. Cute pictures. That is so fun!