Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kyden 18 Months

5.12.2011
I can't believe that my baby is a year and a half now!
Stats:
Weight 25 lbs 5 oz 43%
Height: 33 inches 72%
Head Circumference: 19 inches 64%

*He loves being outside.
*When we go for walks he will pick up a rock and carry it our whole walk then put it back where he got it
*He runs pretty fast
*He says "Thank You" all the time. Even when he gives something to you.
*He now gives closed mouth kisses.
* I love when he says "uh-oh" His mouth is so cute.
*He is such a quick learner
*His favorite part of an ice cream cone is the cone.
*He climbs on everything.
*He fold his arms when we pray.
*He loves nursery
* He took his first plane ride to Boston
*He can point and locate quite a few body parts.
*He a really good listener. When I ask him to go get something. Most the time he will.
*He loves potato chips
*He also loves anything technological. (IPOD, TV, Phones)
*He calls every animal a "woof woof"
*When he sits in his chair or almost anywhere he will cross his feet
*He loves young kids and will follow them anywhere
*He has the best laugh
*He has started to throw and kick
*He says "Jesus" and points to his picture
*He likes to dance and listen to music.
*He still likes to cuddle and give hugs which I love!
*He is actually pretty popular at the college and probably has more friends than me:)
Those are just a few things from the last six months.
We love Kyden and are so proud of him. He is growing so fast!
Thanks for making us so happy buddy.
(I'm still waiting for a few pictures from graduation so the next post will be out of order)

4 comments:

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

Oh you are so lucky. He is such a special little guy and growing up way to fast.

kricketlyn said...

he is so handsome and that bear is teeny!!!

Kim and Preston said...

Holy Smokes he is a cutie! Those eyes are killer! Love you Ky

Liz said...

SO super cute! I love him throwing the bear!