Sunday, July 31, 2011

Family Reunion II

7.22.11
Aren't I lucky? I got to wake up to this today.
We all went fishing down at Big Lake. Kyden fell asleep on the way there.
Here the whole group fishing. Our odds were pretty good there were a ton of us.
3 people caught fish.
Aunt KC was the lucky first one.
Danielle was next.
Check out that tiny awesome fishing pole.
Uncle Kevin was the final catch.
Lucky!
Even though the rest of us didn't catch anything we sure did have a fun time.
Grandma Linda and Ky.
Logan and Kylie having fun.Doesn't this flower remind you of a Dr. Suess book?Even though Daniel didn't catch a fish he didn't go without catching something.Cute little guy huh?After our fishing adventure and after just chilling at camp Shelley set off for the kid hike.
(It has become tradition)Danielle and I kid watching.The mountains "magically" left the kids some starbursts.
They loved hunting for them.All the cute kids did so good..
I was almost out of breath on this hike.
The group!
I am sure that I will be going on this next year too.
Ky had a lot of fun playing in the dirt and hanging out with Grandpa Larry.The next fun thing we did was the horseshoe tournament.
Kirk watching from the sidelines.Kim & Krista playing against each other.Kyden watching for some pointers.We were all laughing hysterically watching each other throw rocks left handed.
You should try it. It's funnier than you think.Kim & I enjoying the licorice and games.Tim, that's the spirit.Kim & Tim were a team
We called them the "ims"Joe & Preston were a good team.Kim vs. PrestonEveryone watching to see how the game turned out.exploring nature
Grandma Linda, & Kambri had fun with him too.Krista brought this sweet toy for Link but Kyden ended up playing in it almost the whole time.
Thanks Krista.Back up at the fire. Getting ready for the White Elephant and the Auction.One of my favorite things.
My family!James showing off his gift from the White Elephant exchange.After we did the auction. We had a lot of sweet stuff up for sell.
Ky loved what Aunt KC got.
My dad & Kirk breaking rocks in the road. To make it a smoother ride.
Kyden taking a walk.Thank goodness that Uncle Corry and Aunt Lindsey brought this sweet "babysitter" tent.
Kambri, Dylan, & Ky had a blast in there.We had such a fun day today full of awesome people and awesome fun!

1 comment:

Kim and Preston said...

Love the pictures! Love you!