Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lake Powell part 3/the end

7.16
Once again the die-hards got up really early to get in some skiing time. Kirk got some really amazing sunrise pictures.
Skiing with the sunrise.
I bet it was pretty awesome to see the sunrise while being so talented.
More talented people
While they were out being awesome this is what Kyden and I were doing :)
Janae and I caught a baby Lizard. Kyden loved it. He was so funny cause he was like "hi" and he would wave and talk to it.
Isn't he cute?
Kirk and Steve were getting rid of some sticks off of our beach... So we had them pose.That lasted a short time....
Boys will be Boys.
Especially brothersAfter hanging out a bit at camp we blew up the tube for a few rides. We took Ky on one.Of course he loved it.
Then we sent Ky back into the boat so we could go a ride.
It was pretty awesome...
Ky took a quick cat nap.
Steve & Kami taking a ride. Ky woke up just in time to help dad drive the boat.
Kami & I got on the tube. It was seriously brutal... (my arms just barely stopped hurting a couple days ago from hanging on.)We picked up Ky again for another ride and in a few minutes he was asleep again.
I love the tube.When we got back we cleaned up camp. I caught another lizard. It almost got away.Ky holding it. He doesn't seem to be afraid of too many things which is good.Playing in the dirt while we cleaned up. It was such a fun trip to Lake Powell and we wouldn't change a thing other than getting rid of the bugs but that is every vacation. Kyden did so good too. I wasn't too worried about him.We stopped by Grandma & Grandpa Hatch's on the way home. It was good for ky to get out an run around.Thanks so much for taking us Larry & Janae it was so much fun!
Thanks Steve & Kami for hanging out with us!

1 comment:

kricketlyn said...

looks like fun! what is with bugs I hate them .... seriously bugs are stupid!