8.10.2011
Happy Birthday KIRK
Kirk has never been a huge fan of big celebrations for his birthday. So, this year I decided to do what he wanted and we went low key.
We met at the park for a picnic lunch. Then we took his "cake" back to his office.
HIs "cake" was actually his favorite brownies. Wayne County Brownies.
Happy Birthday KIRK
Kirk has never been a huge fan of big celebrations for his birthday. So, this year I decided to do what he wanted and we went low key.
We met at the park for a picnic lunch. Then we took his "cake" back to his office.
HIs "cake" was actually his favorite brownies. Wayne County Brownies.
We also got him a few balloons and a candy bar to keep in his office.
Kyden refers to the balloons as "bubbles"
We lit the candles, Sang Happy Birthday
He made a wish and blew them out.
Then he was off to work again.
(He has been so busy)
After Kirk got off work we went to dinner at a new restaurant in town called
Carmigiani's
They had some really good food and we had a lot of fun just talking.
Kirk even got a free dessert for his birthday and he was nice enough to share.
I love you Kirk and I hope you had a wonderful day!
We love celebrating you!
Kyden refers to the balloons as "bubbles"
Then he was off to work again.
(He has been so busy)
Carmigiani's
I love you Kirk and I hope you had a wonderful day!
We love celebrating you!
Most days I feel like the luckiest girl in the world and today was one of them and it wasn't even my birthday!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Kirk. Glad you are caught up. How about pictures of your cleaning expedition
Yeah for Birthdays! Happy Birthday Kirk!
Happy birthday Kirk!!!! Looks like you had fun, I can't wait for this job to be over so we can celebrate Dustin's...
Post a Comment