Saturday, August 13, 2011

Las Vegas Farewell.

Usually on our last night in Vegas. We all head out to a buffet. (Dad loves them)
This year wasn't any different. We went to the Circus Circus Buffet.
Ky and I didn't complain we love food.
Krista shared some Cheerios with Link.
He loved those.
Kyden drank like 2 cups of Chocolate milk.
Doesn't get that from his mom.
Kambri & Mom found some good stuff.
Dad & Logan ate...Devin well slept...He had a migraine. Poor kid.
The best part of any buffet is the dessert..
Especially the ice cream.
Mustache!
Link disagrees he said it was the tables...
(Sorry, Krista I had to get a picture before I pulled his mouth off it...)
On our way to breakfast after packing.
My mom & I.
Isn't she pretty?
Vegas was so fun! It always is.
Thanks Mom & Dad for letting us come along.


2 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

Oh I am so sad I missed it! It looks like ya'll had fun! I hope to go next year.

kricketlyn said...

It was fun sorry I was a bit cranky!!!