Friday, August 26, 2011

Sidewalk Chalk

Yes, this post is mostly pictures of sidewalk chalk but I just had to put these in here too...
I wish this one wasn't blurry. It may be time for a new camera!Ok to the real post.
I have had this little bucket of Sidewalk Chalk since Kirk and I got married over 5 years ago.
It is a good thing I kept it.
Kyden loves it.He will carry the little bucket out back.
Pick out a color and just start drawing....or scribbling either way
*cheese*
He is a pretty good little artist.
He pulls all the chalk out then puts them back in the bucket.
I'm getting pretty good at letting him get dirty while he plays..
It isn't easy but I am getting there.
Cheap entertainment for Kyden.
Easy sanity for mom!


4 comments:

The Apprentice said...

Kyden,
You are such a little ham bud! Love you all the same though! Hopefully we'll come down and hang out with you and your Mom and Dad soon!

kricketlyn said...

So much fun I wish I had a place for sidewalk chalk, way to let him get dirty...will you teach me how to do that?!?!?

Kim and Preston said...

Good job Kelli! Kyden will have to draw me some pictures next time I see him.

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

What a little artist. Love that boy.