Monday, September 26, 2011

HOMECOMING!

I Love Homecoming and I love that my parents are alumni of the same college so we can celebrate together!
Homecoming this year was amazing and because my parents are awesome we got to attend quite a few events.
Here are a few that we attended
Friday Sept 16th
After we went to a dinner party we went to the Upper Quad for the Big
"The Future is Rising Party"
There was seriously food everywhere and people everywhere and Kurt Bestor.
It was so fun that when it started raining only a few people left.
That's how great SUU's parties are.
There was free stuff everywhere. We go glow necklaces that I opted to wear as earrings...
until I thought my ears would rip.
Kyden and Nick made hats....Dad & Kirk enjoying some of the free food.
A bunch of cool People
Thanks for saving us a seat.
Dad, Mom,Ky, me, & Kirk getting ready to head home after the festivities
More cool people..
Thanks for entertaining Kyden and not getting super annoyed when he walked all over your stuff.
Mom & I
My parents weren't True T-Birds. I couldn't believe it. So I made them stay up till midnight and then let me take them to Old Sorrell so they could become True T-Birds.
Good Sports.Documenting the kissSigning and showing off their True T-Bird cards.
I am so proud.
We finally fell asleep around 1 ish...Saturday Sept 17th
Kirk & I went to the PA Reunion.
I must be getting old because there were only a few people that were PA's with me. I guess the rest didn't want or couldn't come.
But here is Mary and her cute baby.Jon McNaughten got his polo retired!
TA's foreverThen we went to a luncheon and right after we had the parade. Which was spectacular BTW.Kyden loved the parade and was getting really good at collecting the candy... then he got hit in the head with a piece of candy. Poor kid busted into tears and was a mess for the last 5 mins of the parade. But the candy haul was good.
Seriously one of the best parades ever.Mom & Dad went to the president's tailgate and Kirk and I stopped by the PA tailgateThen we went to the football game and watched the T-Birds run all over the Roadrunners!
Go T-BIRDS
Homecoming was awesome. Thanks Mom & Dad for coming down and having fun with us!

4 comments:

kricketlyn said...

Makes me want to be a t-bird!!!! Kelli you are so pretty love your hair!!!

Mary said...

We're not old. We're totally awesome. So good to see you!

Jay and Danielle said...

Totally makes me miss Cedar! Thanks for sharing :)

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

We had a great time. It was so fun to be in Cedar and be kids again.