Thursday, October 13, 2011

Circus Time

Kirk went to Virgina with some people from work and so my mom got Circus tickets for Ky & I. (10/10)We were really excited to go. I mean it wasn't Ringling Brothers or anything but it was still fun. I don't remember ever going to a circus before although my parents assure me I have.
Saving seats
Kambri, Devin, & LoganThe circus was held inside the McKay Events Centers (I don't know the new name sorry)
Here was the clown. He was pretty funny. His car kept making huge bangs. Kambri didn't like that at all.The lighting was really terrible in there for picture taking but I got a few.
This is the Kangaroo act.It was almost the coolest thing there. The Kangaroo was boxing with that guy.
I might want a Kangaroo.
Here is the whole gang. Devin, Corbyn, Logan, Grandma, Kyden, Lindsey, Link, Corry, Dylan, Krista, and Kambri.
Dad was too late to make it into the group picture. Sorry dad.
During half time Aunt Krista bought Ky a ticket to ride the pony.
He rode with Kambri & Dylan. He like it for the first 4 times around then he started crying and wanted off.
Ky & I enjoying the circus. He actually paid quite a bit of attention to what was going on.
Roller Skaters on a tiny platform. They were pretty cool. We started talking about how we should've all joined the circus. Corry said that he had a costume exactly like these guys and skates. So this is where Corry would be.This guy did some pretty cool tricks on this really high swinging wire. I figured that I could probably handle this stuff.The elephants were awesome. One of them ever stood on his head. Too bad the camera didn't work then.
Krista would be with the showgirls that came out.
The circus was actually really fun even if it was kinda cheesy. Thanks mom and dad.
Ky & I loved being with everyone.

2 comments:

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

Whats this cheesy bit. That elephant act was awesome. I have been to other circus's and have never seen an elephant walk on its hind legs. It was great and that Kangaroo Boxer. Wow!

Kim and Preston said...

I just saw this. Sad we missed it :( Thanks for the pictures!