Thank you SUU for giving Kirk this last Monday off work. We had a blast spending time with him but this may have been the highlight.
Kyden's weapon of choice seems to be
SPATULAS!
Ky got into my drawer and got us each a spatula.
See we are so happy with Spatulas!
Kyden's weapon of choice seems to be
SPATULAS!
Ky got into my drawer and got us each a spatula.
See we are so happy with Spatulas!
Then we went upstairs to do a little cleaning but Ky wouldn't leave his spatula downstairs so he brought it up then found this "hat" and put it on too...
We nicknamed him
SPATULA MAN!
We nicknamed him
SPATULA MAN!
Just give SPATULA MAN a call!
I had to share this too.. Kyden is dancing like crazy. Hate to admit it but I think he likes Bieber.
2 comments:
Oh Ya...he likes the Biebster! I love his dancing so much! Excited to see his halloween dancing :)Maybe you should change your halloween costumes to be the spatula family who fights crime...just a suggestion.
I love the spatula fam and I need spatula man to come save me right now....seriously! And he is a natural dancer love it!!!!
Post a Comment