I am a little depressed about this because my camera for some reason didn't save the pictures I took on this day and I took a lot. I tried recovering them multiple times to no avail. But for journaling purposes I thought I would do a quick recap of what we did on Halloween.
(Still so sad about the pictures there were like 40 of them.)
Kirk worked Halloween Morning but got done around noon and we drove to Mom's house. We relaxed a bit then we went outside and raked some leaves so we could play in them. I even stole some from the neighbors yard because they had a ton.....(pretty sure my mom took a picture of me doing that too.) Then Kirk, Ky and I played in the leaves. Kyden loved throwing them in the air. We did this for a little bit and then we decided to bob for apples. It is something I have always wanted to do but I have never done it. Kyden wanted to participate too and he did his fair share of bobbing for apples. Kirk was the real professional about it though.
Trick or treating was so much fun and Kyden did such a good job. We were able to go with Kim, Tim, Brittany, Kenzie, & Kylie. The kids had so much fun and we were glad that we were able to celebrate with them.
(Sorry about the pictures)
(Still so sad about the pictures there were like 40 of them.)
Kirk worked Halloween Morning but got done around noon and we drove to Mom's house. We relaxed a bit then we went outside and raked some leaves so we could play in them. I even stole some from the neighbors yard because they had a ton.....(pretty sure my mom took a picture of me doing that too.) Then Kirk, Ky and I played in the leaves. Kyden loved throwing them in the air. We did this for a little bit and then we decided to bob for apples. It is something I have always wanted to do but I have never done it. Kyden wanted to participate too and he did his fair share of bobbing for apples. Kirk was the real professional about it though.
Trick or treating was so much fun and Kyden did such a good job. We were able to go with Kim, Tim, Brittany, Kenzie, & Kylie. The kids had so much fun and we were glad that we were able to celebrate with them.
(Sorry about the pictures)
1 comment:
Sorry you lost your pictures but glad you had fun!!!!
Post a Comment