Thursday, December 1, 2011

Harry Potter Party

 I love Harry Potter. In fact I think that I may be obsessed a little with Harry Potter. Ask anyone in my family. I have read the series like 7 times and and seen all the movies at least 3. I have wanted to throw a Harry Potter Party for a really long time now and with the last movie releasing I knew that this was it. 
So I made some invitations and handed them out.
 There was a lot of Harry Potter inspired food.
 Had to have a goodie bag to hold it all.

 




 The recipe for Butter Beer is actually really easy.
A little butterscotch syrup with some cream soda. Mix it add some whipped topping and some more butterscotch syrup.. Yummy!



 I told you lots of food and goodies but it was fun trying to find and plan for the themed food.
 Luckily we were able to hold the party at Kirk's office. We had a lot of really fun people RSVP and come we were so excited.
~
Kalli & Scott
 Heather & Nick
 Kent & Nikki
 Kami & Steve
 Brandi & Courtney
 Aaron & Cassie
 and Tim & Brooke who for some reason I don't have a picture of why?????
Here is the group of us. We ate yummy food and then watched the last Harry Potter movie.
 The group!
 A funny group holding up some licorice wands..
It was so fun and we are so glad that all these people came! It made it so much fun... Now what is the next party I should do?

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love it all! Themed parties are the best. You should have sent me an invite, I might have considered driving 8 hours for the butterbeer.