Kirk and I went in and had our ultrasound. We were excited but I was also very scared. This may sound weird and I usually don't admit this but it scares me to get attached to the baby. I know that I can't fight it I already am attached. But it still scares me and when I start thinking of gender specific names I get even more scared.
Here is a cute profile of our baby.
You are attached already too huh?

For those of you that guessed we are having a Girl! We are really excited. Girls aren't real prevalent in our families on either side so we were a little shocked.
I am also a little scared. I am so use to boys and we already have everything for a boy. This will definitely be an adventure.
My friend did tell me that the plus side of a girl is no more pee pee tee pees. or getting wet while changing a diaper. :)
This is how we told our families. We had them open it like a present.
I think they were excited.
Kyden keeps saying baby.. sister....yay!

4 comments:
Yeah! I get a treat right?? Congrats excited for K??
I understand the fear of attachment. Finding out the gender makes it so real and you want to protect and care for that baby. Congrats girls are lots of fun.
Yay I am so excited to get another neice and Kelli don't worry it is totally natural to become attached when you find out you are pregnant it was always immediate for me that is just a mom thing:)
Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Girls are so much fun!
Post a Comment