My cool sister, Kristalyn and her kids came and stayed with us for the weekend of the 14th. We had a lot of fun and the kids did really good.
Krista brought Shrinky-Dinks!
I love Shrinky-Dinks. They are some of my favorite things to do and when I was little we did them a lot. However, I haven't done one in forever!
Logan coloring his Shrinky-Dink
Kambri got creative
Devin drew his own
Ky even got in on the action.
I encouraged more of less forced Kirk to do a Shrinky-Dink because he never has before. Poor kid.
Watching them shrink in the magic oven.
See how small they become?
I had to put this picture of Ky in so that you could see his poor nose... He fell. This picture doesn't do it justice.
Krista finally got to color her own.
Waiting for the Shrinky-Dinks
Devin's Dinosaur
Kirk's hang glider which Krista so nicely made into a magnet and is now on our fridge. If you want to see Kirk's handy work just ask.
Here is me at 20 weeks. I look huge. When I told Kirk how much weight I gained he said, "That is it?" I haven't gained a whole lot but it sure looks like it.
Also, Kyden decided to make his own office. He was actually pretty happy in there until I decided to take a picture and he wanted to get out... He was stuck. :)
1 comment:
yay for shrinky dinks I love them!!!!!
Post a Comment