Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Swim Time

 Last Saturday we decided to go swimming. We had some free passes so we used them. Kyden was in Heaven.
 Swim, Swim.
 Kirk and I were pleasantly surprised to find the water warm.
We must be cursed or something because every time we go to the pool they have to close it down for a poo incident.... Luckily the lap pool was open and they had a snack bar. thirty minutes is a long time to make your kid wait when all he wants to do is swim.
 I love that the pool has a lot of things for kids to play with.
 All of the pictures are by this because it is hard to take pictures at a swim pool without a swim camera.
 It was so much fun. Kyden didn't want to leave and told us so by his breakdown as we attempted to drag him out of the pool. I guess we need to go more often.

2 comments:

kricketlyn said...

I wish their was a fun pool like that around here....

Liz said...

Fun !!