Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Zoo Lights

We got together with the whole Ellertson Clan on the 23rd. We all stopped at Corry's house and ate some yummy soup. Corry and Lindsey also had this cool fire on TV. 
 Kim taught the little ones how to warm up there hands and behinds by the fire.. It was so funny.
We got all layered up and headed to the Zoo.
Ky really did like all the lights.. Even if he hated being in his stroller.
 Looking at some lights
 Kyden and Uncle Preston.
Kirk and I are so grateful for the people that will help us with our kid.
 Mom & Dad. They made this all possible and we all had so much fun being together.
 Kim & Preston
 Us
 I had to get a picture in front of the Hippo lights. I used to collect hippo things and still people say, "Kelli there is your Hippo."
 Dad & I
 Hopkinson family. They chose to be in front of the Elephant Lights.
 Kyden loved the reptile house. It might have been his favorite part. I think that when it warms up we will have to take a trip to the zoo. Ky loved hanging out with Dylan too.
 Waiting for everyone to catch up.
 Kirk and Kyden acting like the Chinese Dragon
 Chantel and Jeremy's family. It was so fun to be with them. I can't believe how fast their kids are growing up.
 Corry & Lindsey's family.
Thanks for hosting us and making the soup!
 a few more lights.
It was really fun to be with everyone even if it was cold outside.
Thanks again Ellertson Clan.

2 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

It was alot of fun! Sure do love being with you. Will you send me these pictures?

kricketlyn said...

It was fun but sooooo cold, we will fir sure have to go this summer!!!