Before I get into the snow I need to Post this.
24 weeks! The baby is doing great. She moves all the time.
Okay now for the real post. I have been complaining all winter that we don't have snow. I want to take my kid out and play in it. The thought of it is nice and then the realization hits and you have to deal with getting all the warm clothes on, Taking the wet clothes off, fighting your kid to come inside even when they insist they aren't cold but their running nose tells a different story. Well We finally got some snow. Who knows when we will get some more so I put on my battle gear and took little man out back...onto our tiny little patio. (Hey it's better than nothing.)
(2/14 happy valentines bud)
He had a blast and loved it mostly because my snow likes to eat "no"
I gave him a kitchen spoon and away he went. Lucky for me the snow was fresh from last night and no dogs can get into our patio so I didn't have to worry too much.
Kyden helped me make a "snow turtle" The snow wasn't packable enough for a snow man....
Which is a bummer but we had fun anyway.
We gave it some rock eyes.
Kyden ate some of the snow turtle
We found the perfect spot for his 1st snow angel.
He ate some more snow...
Here is a video for you. He is talking really quiet so it is kinda hard to hear.
We shoveled the walk and of course ate some more snow.
I was dreading making him come in because he loves being outside and he loves the snow even more but we were cold.. So I did what any smart mom would do... I offered him a cookie if he came inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment