Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sprint Tri and Vote Larry

 6.23
Kirk and his brother Steve have been training for this Sprint Tri for a long time. We were glad that it was finally here.
Our athletes getting instructions!
They did a swim in Utah Lake...
It was freezing and way different than swimming in the swim pool
Transition from Swim to Bike
Kirk did really good on the bike
and I was so proud of him when he came in strong on the run
Running Brothers. Kirk is really going to miss having someone to train with.
Good Job you two! We are so proud!
(This is something that I don't think I will want to do anytime soon... It looks hard :) )
The same day there was the a parade in Pleasant Grove the kids and I hurried over so we could walk in it  and promote my dad for Commissioner
Ky loved riding on the trailer and waving at everyone!
My kids are so proud of Grandpa Larry and want to remind you to...
Vote Larry Ellertson for Utah County Commission!

No comments: