Friday, August 3, 2012

Wicked

 July 27th couldn't have gotten here fast enough. About a year ago we bought tickets to go see WICKED! 
My sister-in-law Liz called me about a year ago and asked if I wanted tickets...OF COURSE!!!
That day we met up at University Mall to do some shopping..
Check out these sweet glasses!
Mom got a mustache!!!
What the Bunny?!
We got some lunch. It was so good!
by we I mean Janae, Liz, Emily, Mindy Krista, Mom and I
We drove up to Salt Lake and met Kim at City Creek. That place is so awesome.
Also speaking of awesome do you like our glasses? 
Thanks Krista
Oh yeah did I mention that Chantel came with us? We were so excited!!!
This was the ultimate girls night!
We went and ate at Olive Garden
Me, Janae, Emily, Kami, Kami;s mom, Mindy and Liz.
Lindey, Lindsey's mom, Chantel, Mom, Krista, Kim and I
Sister Love!!!
Walking across the street to the Theatre
YAY!!!
The Blake girls. (minus Kami)
Ellertson Girls
We had so much fun!!!
The play was just as awesome or even better than I remember. 
Thanks Liz for getting the tickets!