Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fish Lake Relay

 Ever since last year I have wanted to do the Fish Lake Relay again so that I could redeem myself.... Last year was bad. This year I probably should've given myself some more time to train after the baby but I had 5 weeks and I actually did better!!!
August 25
As always this relay is so much fun!!!
Emily, Me, Kirk, Greg, Lori, and Trisha
"Cirque de Sore Legs"
 Kirk posing...
It was good to get to know Kirk's cousins better we stayed up at Fish Lake. Janae took Kyden for us (Thank you!!!) We had Kaizley with us and she did really really well for being in a car that long.
Here is an exchange
The weather was good. (Thank goodness) it wasn't too hot. Kirk ran legs #4(4.5 miles difficulty 9) & #10 (5.85 miles difficulty 8)
I ran #6 (4.65 miles difficulty 5) & #12 (5.6 miles difficulty 5)
I was really proud that I only walked .2 miles out of my 10.25 miles. 
This year they had 1 mile to go signs.. They were terrible because they were more than a mile away
My last leg there was some rain and wind... At least it wasn't scorching hot like last year.
We all ran in together
 We beat our time last year by at least 10  minutes. The Race results haven't posted yet so I'm not sure what place but we finished and that is what is important
 It was awesome even if I couldn't move for 3 days after...
Can't wait till next time!

1 comment:

Kim and Preston said...

Way to go Kelli! So proud of you!