We went on another "work trip" He was flying to Denver so I went and stayed at my moms.
10.4
10.4
Here is Kyden helping Grandma feed the horses
Mom & I went up and saw some old friends then stopped by Gardner Village to see the witches.
They had some awesome hats
and pumpkins everywhere and just for the record. Kyden loves his monkey backpack and if we drop the tail he will pick it up and hand it back to us.
So fun!
This is supposed to be one of those 3d pictures.... needless to say it didn't quite work.
While there we also saw a lot of witches :)
If you look really close youc an see mom and Ky looking at the "pirate" witch
I think mom is talking to krista..."Hi Krista"
I love my kids. We always have so much fun.
And I always have fun with my beautiful mommy!!!
Love you and thanks for going with us mom!
1 comment:
Yeah for Gardner Village I should come next year for sure.
Post a Comment