Friday, January 11, 2013

12.8

 The weather really has been so nice so we decided to utilize it and go out to the park.
We put Kaizley in the swing for the 1st time.
 She loved it
 Of Course Big Brother wanted to help by pushing her

 He did a really good job!
 Kirk is the master fort builder.

 This December I decided to do 12 Days of Christmas for Kirk. One of them was to have a Hot Chocolate date. So once the kids were asleep this is what we did.
 Its always nice to have a little time with just Kirk.
 I always get a reminder at how lucky I am and how much I love him.
So much fun.. And the Hot Chocolate was yummy!

 These Marshmallows are the best!!!


1 comment:

kricketlyn said...

mmmm I think I am gonna go make me some hot chocolate I wish I had some of those marshmallows!!!