Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas!!
Kaizley & Ky's Stockings and Santa Gift
The kids waiting "patiently" To come upstairs and see what they got!
They were all pretty excited! ( Probably not as much as I was though)
Kyden was so excited to see that Santa gave him his cookie with frosting and Sprinkles.. He was a really good boy this last year!
Kim & Preston showing off their stockings
So lucky to have Grandma Gerri with us. She always makes things so much fun!
Kaizley was taking a nap when we took this picture. Kyden didn't want to stop opening presents to take this picture.
 He and Link did so good sharing their new toys
He loves his blue fluffy pillow..(I was crossing my fingers that it would help him sleep better)
Kaizley woke up and enjoyed her toys too.
The best recipe book ever.
and of course playing with her aunt Kim
Kyden found his favorite spot right on Grandpa's lap
Watching his Jake and the Never land Pirate show
Mom got new stuff for her bike! She is so stylish and safe.
Kambri is a good babysitter.
Jin Da thinks we are all spoiled. lol
Kim and I surprised dad by making his a book about what he has taught us. I think he was surprised.
Kaizley loved her first Christmas
She is ready for next year..lol

 Opening Gifts. We really are spoiled. But we had so much fun!
After all the festivities and things have calmed down Ky helped Kim with dishes
Kz took a nap with Grandma..Which is what we all needed after such a great day!

2 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

This was so fun to be there together...

kricketlyn said...

Christmas was so fun I wish I could just not spoil my kids so much...:/