Thursday, February 28, 2013

Random January

Seriously these two love each other
Ky is always the first to make sure that Kaizley is involved too
She loves that
I also am waiting for the day when Kaizley just turns around and yells at Ky when he sits on her and holds her hostage.
Seriously...
Most the time the get along really well.
When Kz gets her bottle Ky wants his milk and he will lay right by her, the whole time.
I am so lucky
Ky and had finally used our Halloween Vampire teeth
Here is Kaizley being studious
She is Kyden's "princess"
Kirk has been working really hard with Melaleuca and it is paying off...literally.
School is a real boredom buster for us and we are grateful for it. Ky is learning a lot and having a lot of fun
This makes me wonder what Kirk actually does at work...
haha
Kyden's self protrait

1 comment:

kricketlyn said...

I love KZ's glasses so cute!!!