We went down to Vegas for the weekend. It was nice to get away and get into some warmer weather. Once again I failed in the picture department. So I will have to just write about most of it.
Friday we headed down after Kirk got off work. We stayed at Witney and Skylar Sudweeks. They are the best hosts and so fun to be around. I miss Witney a lot. Seriously, I don't think I would've survived Hair School without her. We ate dinner, got ice cream, cut hair and just talked. Saturday Kirk went with Skylar, who is a personal trainer, to his boot camp. We hung out with Witney and cute Spencer. Then Ky and I went out and kicked the soccer ball around. We can't wait till the soccer season starts. We said good-bye to them :( then we did some shopping and headed up to the Las Vegas Temple. We took turns doing initiatories then we drove over to our awesome cousins, Devin and Andrea's house. We relaxed which was nice after a long day of being in the car. Sunday we went to church.
I'm not sure why Kirk was taking pictures in the sunbeam class but he did.
Looks like a lot of fun!
Of course we had to play games. We played quite a few. We miss these guys living in Cedar.
Monday we packed up and drove home. It was such a good vacation and we appreciate our awesome hosts!




1 comment:
fun fun!!!
Post a Comment