Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pre-Valentines

I love holiday because it gives us an opportunity to do a lot of fun things based on a specific thing that we do only once a year so it doesn't get old. Also I usually get lots of cool stuff.
Look at this cute card Ky made for me at Tuesday Pre-School.
He also made me a cookie and himself these awesome glasses at Wednesday Pre-School.
He even did a Valentine Trade
 Ky helped me make some Valentine Cookies that we could take around to some of our neigbors and teachers.
He had a lot of fun using the cookie cutters and playing in the flour.
.
I might have been cringing just a little bit from the flour all over him and all over the floor but it was entertaining and he had fun.
I have the cutest little helpers!
The cookies turned out awesome!

1 comment:

kricketlyn said...

mmmm I want some of those cookies!!!