Sunday, August 18, 2013

3.14-17.12

 (I am months behind so I am doing these in groups with lots of pictures on one.)
We went up North because Kirk had to work up there and had a lot of fun. We loved playing int he backyard on the trampoline.
 We also like teaching Kyden to drive his sister around in the Jeep
 They both had so much fun!
 I met up with one of my very good friends Alyssa Smailes @ Juice Press. 
I sure do miss her a lot!
 Kyden of course made his own costume.
 He even got to ride on Millie the Mule with Uncle Preston's Help.
 While the guys rode...
 The girls walked!
 We stopped by the Cupcake Store.
 This was the winning Display on Cupcake Wars.
The cupcakes were delicious
 Kyden became a cowboy!
 he helped outside
 He may hate me for posting this picture but I love it.
 More Jeepin'
 and Skateboard Riding!
 We went to Discovery Park to Play
 It's safe to say she loved the swings
 The King Bee
 The Helper Bees
 Daddy Bee
 Firefigher lessons
 Kambri & Kaizley
 The Queen Bee
 Having Fun!
 All squished in
 The silly leprechaun stopped in
 He even colored our food
 But it was yummy!
 Finding his Green stuff
 Looking in his shoes
 Yay for Daddy
 Kaizley found hers
 Sporting our little tiny leprechaun hats
 Traditional Corned Beef and Hash
 Happy St. Patrick's Day from Us!!

No comments: