Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sub For Santa


Okay that post from Kirk was a little descriptive and we could've done with out it....Right? Lol. Just Kidding.
This is Kelli and right now I am at work. During the Christmas season I have the best job ever. I get to help work and coordinate the Sub For Santa program which is a program that helps provide Christmas for those families in need. It just makes me feel so great to see all of the people who are willing to give of their time and money to help out a family that is struggling.
For instance one woman called today and said that she would like to sponder a family. She had been given a 100 dollar bonus for Christmas and could use it for herself but decided that she wanted to give to a family who didn't even have one. It made me feel okay about the world because there are some people who still care. So remember this season that there are some who need help or just a friend. Reach out and show them the real meaning of Christmas.

2 comments:

Liz said...

how fun...i got to eat!! he suree is cute huh?
love ya

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

I love this time of year because it makes the good things people more noticable than the bad. It helps you to remember the rest of the year that there are good people out there.

Kirk, dontcha love giving blood? The one time I did the bag thing was almost full then blood stopped coming out of my arm. I had to use my other arm and fill a whole new bag. That was not fun. I've heard some pretty funny experiences.

Well, have a great Christmas! Love you guys!!