Monday, January 22, 2007

Busy

So we have been busy what can we say but I figured that we owe a few pictures and these are the only ones I have....One I just barely took and it is Kirk, doing what we are doing all the time, homework!!! We are keeping busy that is for sure.... this semester has definitely bee n busy and it has only in the third week but I guess that the last couple semesters of school are supposed to be hard. I am so glad that we had a nice relaxing weekend it was needed! Here is a random picture of me and Of Kirk and Chris Finley being funny. We have some good times thats for sure. I hope that all is going well for everyone! We love ya~

5 comments:

Liz said...

Cute hair kelli! Fun Pictures!! relax a little I know how tense kirk can get! It was good seeing you this weekend
come home again soon

Emily said...

I THINK busy is good.?? Its good to see that you are busy and doing well. You look really cute in that pic Kelli. Kirk looks pretty serious doing his homework. Glad to know you guys can still sneak a little fun in there. It was good to see you for the short time we did this weekend. Sometime soon we will have to all get together and play some games or something.

Love ya,
Em

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Ha ha...you guys are awesome! Thanks for being the coolest cousins ever! It was fun playing Settlers and Rumaiopheojtkajsdkjcuja;lcube with you on Wednesday...even if we all watched American Idol while we were doing it. We'll have to have another game night soon. Have a fun weekend!

Brinda said...

Yeah, I'm with Em and Liz on the cute picture thing. You do look cute in it! (I also didn't know Kirk could get tense...I've only ever seen him having fun :-)

Brinda

Anonymous said...

What some stud muffins. And Kelli you do look awfully pretty in that picture. Of course you look pretty every day. Kirk you are so studious but glad to see you were having fun with with the friends. By the way we were so glad that you all broke away to come and have a good laugh with us at the concert. I was a little worried about it being kept clean, but he was cleaner than MG. I didn't even get to say goodbye and I apologize. Thanks Kelli for staying with the family. We love you two. JB