As many of you know... their is something that most Blake's can not stand. The freezing cold. Well, I am by no way immune to this. Kelli has pointed out that "you are just like your Dad." I turn the heat up because it is cold. Kelli goes over and turns it down. I just thought I'd share a picture of the device that is a battle for us.


Lately, there have been a picture or two of people sleeping. I of course found Kelli doing the same. Time: 8:20PM. Kelli is all tuckered out from getting out up so early. She has been going to the school and working out with Ashley Perkins. Go Kelli!

4 comments:
AWWWWWWW!!! Look how cute Kellert is! Man! I miss you guys! I need to come visit again. Maybe when it warms up a bit.
You go Kelli..I hope you are working out some for me too. That broken toe threw a wrench in my routine!
Yes, the thermostat is a battle, however, not as much at my house as dad's. I have just learned to dress in sweatshirts!
Em
GReat job kelli! I have 2 more days until my 6 weeks, and I will be onto exercising. I just wish i had a friend to go with!! I hope you two work out the heat. lucky for me Scott and I are on the same heat wave!
It is easier to put a sweatshirt on for the cold than run around in a bikini to cool off.
Post a Comment