Wednesday, January 31, 2007

School

I am in class right now and we are reviewing literature for kids there are some really cute ones! You know I am excited to graduate and teach but at the same time it is a lot of work!! But never fear I think that the pros will over power the cons! This semester feels like it just started but it is also going by fast, it is February tomorrow that means 3 more months and Kirk is graduated, and I have student teaching left... ahh!! life flies...however i heard that if your time is going very fast it means that is is memorable and that it has been full... so make that true..

"forget regret or life is yours to miss"

4 comments:

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Yes, my last post WAS a blog. I like Boise State, alright? Kirk, I'm with you. I hate the cold. Being brought up in St. George didn't help me get use to it either. But, I'd rather bundle up than crank the heat up. That's how Andrea is. She likes to be cooked. :) You guys are awesome! You better stay in Cedar after you're done with school...or we'll cry

Liz said...

glad you are liking school... your right your almost done!!
enjoy

Brinda said...

What age group would you like to teach? That's great you guys will be done with school so soon!

Brinda

Emily said...

I remember being at that point. Ya can't think of how life would be without school. I promise it is much better. The only downside is the social and friends part, but you can find that wherever life takes you. I'm proud of you guys for sticking with it. Love ya lots

Emily