Friday, January 5, 2007

Holy Snow!

Well, we finally got some pictures of the apartment, but unfortunatly still no snowman pictures. we also got a few pictures of the HUGE snowstorm last night. We had to dig ourselves out of Devin and Andrea's Driveway. (They took some good pictures of that, maybe they will post them) There was 7 inches of snow last night alone!!! So here are a couple pictures for ya'lls enjoyment.


4 comments:

Emily said...

Yes, I'd say you have some snow. I guess it's good that someone has it.

I'm impressed with the organization in your closet. I need some of those organizers. :)

And I'd say its pretty doubtful that Devin will post your pictures, so maybe you ought to get them from him & post them. No offense Dev...but it's been a while!

Love Em

Brinda said...

Wow what a clean house! And I'm liking the closet too. Man, Cedar got a LOT of snow. Crazy crazy. We were over there today. It's a lot!

Brinda

Liz said...

I would have to say that I agree with EMily. The boys of teh hatch's are not real well of posting pictures! we would like to say they are but they are lacking. That is definitely a lot of snow. Cant wait to see them
liz

Emily said...

I know school started, but is it REALLY that busy already? We miss the blogs. Keep them coming. I promise I'll do better if you do. LOL

Love you guys
Em