Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Quick update

That was lame... I had this all typed up and then lost it. I guess that is what happens when you are in a hurry. So here is the update we are still alive but very busy! And we only have about 16 days left till we get to go to Mexico for Spring break to do service there and have a little bonding time with Devin and Andrea!! We sure are excited. I have a few pictures to share with ya'll that should bring a little smile to your face. 1.<--------- My nephew Devin, he just learned how to go cross-eyed. isn't he cute? Everytime i see this picture it makes me laugh so thanks krista it always makes me smile! 2. This is Mack, you know.... form Cars? My brother Jeremy sent this to me, this was taken in California and that is a real diisel. I thought it was clever advertising! Anyway I hope that those pictures can bring some smiles to your faces. I want to do a few shout outs the first one is to Scott and Mindy you guys looked great on the news last night! The other shout outs go to Daddy Larry Ellertson and Logan Hopkinson with a happy late birthday! The parties were fun! We love everyone and figure that if we can survive this semester we can survive anything! Thanks ya'll!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That picture of Devin is hilarious and how cool that your bro saw the real Mac!

Looks like IHOP was a blast. Sounds yummy.

Emily