Monday, February 12, 2007

Valentines Week

The week of love....alas....how precious...not for us because school is kicking our butts.... Kirk has two presentations this week and I am teaching my class tomorrow.... But don't worry, we do get to spend some time together in our ballroom class every monday and after 1 hour and 40 minutes of learning new steps and stepping on each others toes... we are still in love, and we can bust a move too! Luckily this valentines I get off work at 6! Kirk and I are going to a dance to bust our new moves and as for gifts... it is suprise.. we decided not to spend any money on the gifts they have to be homeade. So this should be interesting considering that we have all the time in the world! haha. But I think that this Valentines might be the best (gift wise) because we really have to do or make something from the heart... That is what giving gifts is all about and valentines day well in the dictionary it states: noun
"February 14, observed in honor of St. Valentine as a day for the exchange of valentines and other tokens of affection." So that is what we will do.
Kirk and I are planning on going to Northern california this summer to work. We figured "what have we got to lose' besides we need an adventure. We also decided that we needed a new car and so this is the car we are planning on buying to take with us... It is sweet huh!? Kirk really liked the color and well I am sucker for his puppy dog face... ........................................................Just kidding this is a picture that Elder Blake (Steven) sent kirk and he thought it was sweet and so we wanted to share the rims are 26 inches... that is crazy! What are they doing in Texas? haha :) Well I have some stuff I need to do and then Kirk and I are doing Family Night with the Married Kids Club. So peace out and remember to "SHARE THE LOVE"

5 comments:

Emily said...

That is a good idea that you are "making" your valentine's. I personally think it is a pretty lame holiday. I think that people should show affection every day. Not just one day of the year. So we never really celebrate. Overrated! Just call me scrooge!

You made me laugh with that car. I totally thought you were serious about buying a new car. I was thinking...that really ISN'T a step-up from the one they have.

Anywho...Have a Happy Valentine's Day. See you soon!
Love ya
Emily

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Hey you two crazies! It was fun hanging out with you guys last night. The Married Kids Club is the greatest!

Also, if you ever get a car like that, you have to take me for a spin.

Happy Valentines Day tomorrow!

Brinda said...

I'm with you on the valentine gifts, homemade gifts are the best! And it's fun to get creative too. That's so cool you two get to take dance together! And uh, as for the car...good joke. :-)

Brinda

Liz said...

Happy Valentines day! That car was a great one. Im sure that they would get great gas mileage!!
liz

Liz said...

im sad you are gong to CA for summer though!