
The picture above is at the border in Nogalses AZ or Mexico... who knows. Devin and I really weren't Hecho in Mexico, but we liked the matching shirts.Kelli is holding up our garden. Kelli found these potatoes under our sink. Potatoes do not need sunlight or water to sprout. So if you think you can't grow anything... you are wrong. Try starting with a spud.
4 comments:
gross. potatoes are definitely one of their own! I always have potatoes do that I guess I don't use that often! Cant wait to see you.. This time we wont leave you babysitting on your own
liz
Hey, at least you guys are growin somethin!!! Maybe you can give me some growing tips for my garden here in Panguitch. :-) Just kidding.
Brinda
That is funny about the potatoes. You must eat them as often as us. Mine always go bad too.
Excited to see you guys again.
Em
Hecho en Mexico? Wow! Me too!! Ha ha! We haven't seen you two for ages! We miss you guys! We'll have to party hardy this weekend :)
Post a Comment