Monday, April 2, 2007

Conference Weekend


We had a lot of fun this past weekend at Liz and Scott's Condo. Kelli and I went looking at cars and even test drove the hybrid Toyota Prius. Yes, it was neat, but too expensive for us.
We loved seeing Grandpa finally receive the Bronze Star. Thanks to Daniel and his family for getting that organized! Grandpa Hatch is a great example for us all!
And Tyson you are a hoot! We're glad that you can entertain us especially showing us how many different ways to pick a nose.

3 comments:

Liz said...

pretty entertaining huh??glad ou stayed with us and we got to see you
liz

Brinda said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a nose-pickin kid! :) Tyson's a cutie. Glad you guys had fun over the weekend.

Brinda

Emily said...

Tyson is a funny kid. One of a kind. Glad you got to relax for the weekend, but sorry you couldn't get that car, but someday we'll earn a free car huh?

Love ya,
Em