I need sleep I will add more tomorrow.. Congrats to Devin and Andrea for beating us.
Wow that looks like a lot of fun! I cant wait to see more! I am glad you posted. I dont care that Devin posted first.. I like the way that you did yours, and plus you have different views! Can't wait to see youliz
Kelli, those pictures were cool! How'd you do that??
Wowsers looks like you guys had fun!!! And yeah, how'd you do that with your pictures? Brinda
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow that looks like a lot of fun! I cant wait to see more! I am glad you posted. I dont care that Devin posted first.. I like the way that you did yours, and plus you have different views! Can't wait to see you
liz
Kelli, those pictures were cool! How'd you do that??
Wowsers looks like you guys had fun!!! And yeah, how'd you do that with your pictures?
Brinda
Post a Comment