<----This is Kirk breathing Melaleuca to help him breath.. He was a little hesitant about this picture but he is cute huh? The early morning and you can see the moon it is little in the
picture but it is pretty huh?----> I have been exercising int he mornings and it is amazing how good I feel. I do need to thank Kirk because he stayed up late last night putting my rolls in the overn so I could sleep... I guess I contributed to his poor health. I better take good care of him huh?This is a really big pen that kirk
<----took a picture of and sent it to me.. yeah I know random. This is a picture of me and a group of the students in my
class. We learned about Walt Disney -->and got to make Mickey mouse ears who said grown-ups couldn't have fun? (my ears blend into the shirt behind me). This is a picture my sister sent me of my two nephews Devin and Logan riding their bikes...
You can tell that the weather is getting better cause they don't have coats and they are out riding bikes.. Thank goodness the weather has been good i am ready for some heat.
This is a picture of Kirk kissy face... and here is a picture of me k
issy face. Hope you enjoyed the pictures we will have a ton to blog about in a week!
3 comments:
So sad that he is sick, I guess I could say you could blame it well on us, because we have been sick too!:( Sorry. I hope he gets feeling better. We will pray for that and his scriptures! Make sure you ask the janitors!
Love the pictures
liz
Good to see you bloggin. I'm so sorry that Kirk is sick. Rubbing the melaleuca oil right on his sinuses (above the eyebrows and below the eyes) and on his nose will also help. Melaleuca will penetrate 7 layers of the skin :)
Enjoy your trip. Take lots of good pictures!
Love ya
Em
Aw man, my message didn't go through. Guess I'll try again. I hope you get better SOON Kirk! And have tons of fun in Mexico. Keep an eye on my siblings for me would ya? I'll be checkin for pics next week!
Brinda
Post a Comment